Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 with 24,000 miles. I've been heavily involved in detailing therapy and have found ONE ding - on the trunk lid - and a couple scuffs of the door plate. Everything else is as close to showroom as you'd find anywhere. I hope to live to be 120 years old and I hope to still be driving around in here when I go!

Bought the tag delete cap from the Classic Center and had it painted to match. Looks better without the front tag.

:grin

Attachments

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Nice, I hope you also received a great price to go along with it.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
gorgeous :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,089 Posts
looks awesome
when you will put it on the road and enjoy it ?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She gets on the highway about three times a week. There are a couple others so she's in steady rotation without piling the miles on one car.

·
Banned
1,917 Posts
Lucky you . Check your tail light gaskets and pull the sunroof seal and see whats behind it.
Push back the door weather strips and see what is behind them the car is 20 years.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, gents! I have wanted one of these for ages but never could land on the one that seemed like my car, ya know?

Of course, I'd have had more time to search if I wasn't always binge watching the AMMO NYC detailing vids on youtube...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lucky you . Check your tail light gaskets and pull the sunroof seal and see whats behind it.
Push back the door weather strips and see what is behind them the car is 20 years.
All clear. Must have been kept in a climate controlled spot. I haven't seen any real crud anywhere and detailing is my numero uno therapy choice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
65beto
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing