Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to argue with the MB USA people but was finally able to get them to make me an AMG version that was not standard. For example, I did away with the carbon fiber and used black maple wood instead. I changed the white leather parts to cream and added cream leather to the lower door panels. We also got the automatic rear door closing system added to this car.

The car rides lower than my previous, regular, Maybach 57 and I like these lower profile tires with a wider contact patch.

I am very, very happy with this car. Both my wife and I drive it as the car most often used:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
Very nice!! The cream leather looks more 'comforting' than the pure white leather on the regular (if you could call it that) 57S.

I like that you changed out the carbon fiber to black wood as well. More luxurious and elegant which belongs on a car like the Maybach.

Congrats!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
I like the yellow car and the orange lambo :D but the 57s looks great on the inside , and is that a laptop on the pass rear seat?

·
Registered
56 Posts
The coordination is beautiful. The interior matches the exterior just right. Great looking car, Not to mention the other toys in the garage.

Sorry didn't mean to call the "Parking Facility" a garage.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
The only problem I have with this post is my constant drewling over my keyboard, you know the damage that causes......LLOLOLOLOLOL. Sweet rides, that 57 is the Cream of The top, I heard thier gonna stop making them. Congrads on the 57 and your success that allows you to make a great purchase. :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
I just have one question. What do you do? I wanna have a Maybach someday. (and a Lambo lol)

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
nice expedition

for the drive, wouldnt a s65 be nicer, enless u are being driven then the maybach?

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
Even the underbody of the Enzo is beautiful. :bowdown:

·
Registered
528 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
I got a chuckle because theres 2 million dollars worth of cars in the garage and they all sitting with a stray propane tank. Hope that bad boy is empty hahaha. On a serious note though, the black looks awesome offset with the cream leather. Very subtle.

·
Registered
145 Posts
man what do you do and how do u do it aehaas???

1 - 20 of 161 Posts
About this Discussion
160 Replies
108 Participants
CL65AMG
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing