Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay maybe this may or may not get moved to OT but I have been subscribing to Motor Trend for the past 5-6 yrs. I'm not sure why but maybe it was a good deal, maybe it was convenience. But in the last 2-3 yrs. it started to become more of a consumer mag then an enthusiast mag. I am planning on not renewing the subscription. I also have a gift subscription to Benzo which I enjoy but its a quarterly mag and I need at least once a month. I get the MB official mag as well (I think it was free) but it seems to be more aimed towards older demographic, again more consumer oriented.
I want a mag that has review of variety vehicles still (less trucks and SUVs of course) so that I am still updated on what car makers are doing/planning. But I also want to know what the aftermkt tuners are doing with cars. I prefer the mag to be more European/German cars oriented but not exclusively (I enjoy keeping an eye on the domestic and Asian car makers as well). I have been thinking of getting C&D as I enjoy most of their shows on SpikeTV. I would like a suggestion from fellow members on what mags do you guys subscribe to that has a nice balance of the above needs. Thanks for your time and consideration.

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
I subscribe 5 of Motor Mag;-)

Motor Trend
ROad and Track
Automobile
SUV Mag
and Lately I got a auto week and its weekly, so this is good for you[:D]

·
Registered
C320 Coupe
7 Posts
You can always watch C&D...
Why not try Road & Track?
If you're in for aftermarket infor...

You can always watch C&D...
Why not try Road & Track?
If you're in for aftermarket information rather than camparison/test drive info, check out EuroTuner

·
Registered
2003 C320WZ
33 Posts
Current Subscriptions

I used to subscribe to several car magazines. I realized I didn't even have time to read most of them. My current ones are "Road and Track" and "Excellence." Excellence is exclusively Porsches though. My favorite webzine is Autospies.com.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts