Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1997 W210 E320, 1999 W163 ML430, 2002 W203 C240
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took it in today and thank GOD for extended warranty. They need to keep the car for 3 days to do all the repairs.

1. Fuel sending unit
2. Control arm bushings
3. Shocks and springs
4. Digital display
5. A/C
6. Rack/Pinion
7. Alignment

COST: FREE

·
Registered
2002 ML 500, 1994 Ford Explorer donated to Doctors without Borders
2,126 Posts
That's incredible! Your warranty covers the control arm bushings, shocks and springs and alignment? Those are maintenance items. That's unheard of for a warranty. Which warranty do you have?

·
Registered
1999 ML 430
675 Posts
DETANE said:
Took it in today and thank GOD for extended warranty. They need to keep the car for 3 days to do all the repairs.

1. Fuel sending unit
2. Control arm bushings
3. Shocks and springs
4. Digital display
5. A/C
6. Rack/Pinion
7. Alignment

COST: FREE
Shocks and springs?
Alignment?
I don't think so if you have an extended warranty..

·
Registered
ML550, W212 E350 4 matic, 1966 Corvette C2 convt.
2,675 Posts
Most of what you are doing is routine maint, and will most likely NOT be covered by warranty. At least you are doing it unlike many people here who defer it for ever and end up with more, bigger problems

·
Registered
05 ml 350 SE
372 Posts
they're all wear and tear...unless u had some sort of deal with the dealership when u bought the car from them?? the only other car manufactuerer that does half of that for free is bmw..def not merc

·
Registered
1997 W210 E320, 1999 W163 ML430, 2002 W203 C240
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea it's all happening at once I guess but I'm glad its happening during my warranty period.

I had the option of warranty's at the dealer.
I paid $1,250 for the best extended warranty package that covers seal gaskets, Power train (ENGINE/TRANNY), The Premium package (ALL Electrical components (everything), All Suspension parts (Shocks, springs, bushings, Control arms, EVERYTHING), and more.....
They even cover my rental car and hotel stay if I'm out of town during the car break down.

The are called PRIZIM Inc.

I found out the owner of the ML was also the owner of the dealership and he would take it off road. I Should noticed when I saw a Trophy picture of him on a dirt road.lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts