Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
ML430
2,662 Posts
sosh - 4/8/2006 7:11 PM

Looks like a half assed install. Very sloppy
Sosh you pash judgement so quick, but when the server is so flackey you do not know if this is all the pictures or not. Overall, you should of ran the wires under the dash.

·
Premium Member
ML430
2,662 Posts
No worries sin, those w1's will sound better then most. I am sure they will crank out some db's too.

The reason i asked about the aftermarket headunit was because those can control if the amp is on or off, basically what you wired up with those switches.

·
Premium Member
ML430
2,662 Posts
sin0822 - 4/14/2006 8:25 AM

i actually got the idea by looking back there, looks like the guys that installed my subs acutaly tapped into a 12v line and i cut it by accident. My MCS does actually turn it on nd off. But i was thinking baout a new headunit with nav and a nice lcd, but thats in the future. But thanks for your help!
So you can turn the sub off with the MCS? Meaning...

Have music playing out of the door speakers and have the sub on. Then turn off the sub, but still have the speakers still playing??? The MCS can controll that?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.