Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah ill fix it up, and i figured something out, ill just tap into the 12v remote on wire formt eh inside of the dash, and use the other switch to turn on and aoff the stock sub. Itll look good when im done, dont you worry.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK so i cleaned it up a lot, i tapped intothe 12v remote on wire. BTW i also put some pics of my roof.

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah stock headunit

thepig: I liek them there because people see them. I also dont smoke in my car so i wouldnt need an ashtray, and the switches look nice there. Ive gotten many ooo whats that for.... and its easy to flip off when cops roll by, i was already pulled over once :( for loud music i got a warning. The tips also light up when they are on.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i actually got the idea by looking back there, looks like the guys that installed my subs acutaly tapped into a 12v line and i cut it by accident. My MCS does actually turn it on nd off. But i was thinking baout a new headunit with nav and a nice lcd, but thats in the future. But thanks for your help!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh no i though tyou mean amp on off, yeah that would be a nice feature.
ttaleric - 4/14/2006 8:27 AM

sin0822 - 4/14/2006 8:25 AM

i actually got the idea by looking back there, looks like the guys that installed my subs acutaly tapped into a 12v line and i cut it by accident. My MCS does actually turn it on nd off. But i was thinking baout a new headunit with nav and a nice lcd, but thats in the future. But thanks for your help!
So you can turn the sub off with the MCS? Meaning...

Have music playing out of the door speakers and have the sub on. Then turn off the sub, but still have the speakers still playing??? The MCS can controll that?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.