Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, let me say that I have my 2001 GS430, and that it is SOOOO much faster off the line then the CLK 55, not only will I get a better launch that the 55, but my car will be pulling too much on the 55 for it to catch up, thats my feelings, so your CLK 55;s aren't that fast guys....<br>
LEXUS All the way<br>
Mike.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i don't see how your comparing the gs 430 w/ a benz in the first place, but I DOUBT any LEXUS or japanese car can beat a CLK 55. I have how ever left several gs 400's in the dust w/ a clk 430, so I can tell you for a fact that a gs 430 can't hang w/ a 55!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HAVING OWNED BOTH THE LEXUS AND THE CLK55 - LEXUS MAN HAS A VIVID IMAGINATION. NOT TO SAY THAT THE 430 ISN'T A GOOD CAR BUT NEITHER THE TRANNY OR THE ENGINE ARE AS RESPONSIVE; SO ANY TIME HE WANTS TO LINE IN UP!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FU*K LEXUS

BMW and Mercedes all the way. Lexus copies benz and BMW and they claim to be better. Anyone who buys a cheap Lexus and claims it to be better than a 'REAL' luxury car is smoking something. Lexus is in comparison with Acura and Acura is in comparison with Nissan and Nissan is in comparison with Ford. The list goes on and on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LeXus Man430 is right - see inside

The GS430 engine will self destruct, and all the smoke will be blue and coming out of his exhaust ;-)<br> <br> Luckily the CLK55 will be in the distance and wont get crappy oily vapours all over it.<br> <br> (In fact, maybee this happened already and LeXuS Man430 inhaled too much of that blue smoke)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, dream boy. Put the pipe down and hit the HKS brochure and maybe with your already overactive imagination and about 20G's you too can have a car as fast as mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts