Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2000 MB
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and now my daughter says its in a shop somewhere. :cool: My daughter drove it and stalled on the road while she was driving it. Tsk tsk tsk ! Bad decisiion for lending it. I believe its the cps. The cousin is working on it , she says expert on Benz but for two weeks cant figure what's wrong with it. Thanks to Benzworld I know the problem and the solution. She is a headache.:surrender:

No not the car , the other she. Ha ha !

·
Premium Member
2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
17,193 Posts
When I first saw your title I thought your ex stole it. Glad to hear that wasn't the case. 2 weeks? Sounds like the cousin needs to join BW ;)

·
Banned
1999 E300 TD
2,045 Posts
That's a real cozy relationship------------sounds like good material for a new reality TV show.

I can just see it now--------all the scantly clad suntanned family females all stooped over the fender with their bums to the camera looking for the CPS.

What happens when they find it!! What if it aint the CPS WOW

·
Registered
99 E430, 01 E430 Sport, 00 SL500
3,266 Posts
>>That's a real cozy relationship------------sounds like good material for a new reality TV show.

On reality TV show, the audience will ask the ex-wife if 2 keys came with the car or just 1.

·
Registered
2000 MB
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Musicman: That's how it sounds like. I can not get in touch with her only on Facebook or my daughters cel. ph. Darn if I only knew this would happen, I would have fixed the cps. I miss you guys !
@Plutoe, dont go that route I hardly know you, to poke fun of my family. Don't be an idiot on Benzworld. Cheers bud.
@mbvis, she has one key and i got the other and I know where the car is. I have spies. ha ha !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts