Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in our own driveway. My better half was talking to the contractor in S. Fe regarding the new garage when a lady walking a pit bull on a short leash saw Salvadore barking from inside the open court yard gate. The pit bull broke free and ran and fought my dog and then pushed him to the ground and tried to go for the neck. My better half grabbed a large stone next to the driveway and ran at the pitbull yelling loudly and hit the dog on the neck, while aiming for the head, with the rock in his hand. The lady screamed at him and finally grabbed the pitbull and pulled him off and quickly left without so much as a word. Salvadore did not even receive a cut but is now mightily afraid to go out beyond the walls of the compound. Ridiculous.

·
Registered
21,652 Posts
I will not rent to anyone w/ a Pit Bull, and a lot of cities have laws against having them inside the city limits--for good reason!

And which half is your "better half?"

·
Registered
36,850 Posts
Hit the owner with the rock.

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
Glad Salvadore is OK. I hate it when folks can't handle their pets [or children for that matter] in public.

So, does Salvadore have a big wax mustache or does he drape all melted like on the furniture?

·
Banned
8,498 Posts
Here's

My dog story, about 15 years ago we had chow dog it was a very sweet dog. Anyways we came home from work and their was a note on the door that said 'Your Dog Attacked My Child, well I was concerned when I talked to the parents they said they were going to sue the shit out of us, so I called the insurance company, and they offered them $6000 and all the dog did was barely scratch the kids skin. I did my own invetigation and found out that the kid was sticking a stick thru the fence and when the dog came closer he would start stabbing it. Here's the funny part when the Ins. co. offered them $6000 they said no, We want $50,000 and after the ins. co. found out what my neighbors told me the we will give you $1000 or you can take us to court
they took the $1000.

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
39,177 Posts
My dog story, about 15 years ago we had chow dog it was a very sweet dog. Anyways we came home from work and their was a note on the door that said 'Your Dog Attacked My Child, well I was concerned when I talked to the parents they said they were going to sue the shit out of us, so I called the insurance company, and they offered them $6000 and all the dog did was barely scratch the kids skin. I did my own invetigation and found out that the kid was sticking a stick thru the fence and when the dog came closer he would start stabbing it. Here's the funny part when the Ins. co. offered them $6000 they said no, We want $50,000 and after the ins. co. found out what my neighbors told me the we will give you $1000 or you can take us to court
they took the $1000.
So if I come out to Kentucky with Drew and I poke the pugness, kernal pugner, nuglas fairbanks jr., bucket, nut, pugly, nut bucket, tardnut, the nugness with a stick, will your insurance company give me shitload of money?

Shane, I am sorry to hear about the attack. The woman is another example of what is wrong in society today.

Give Salvador a treat and and ear scratch.

·
Registered
9,689 Posts
they took the $1000.
your dog is an antagonist. :D

Why is it that when a dog licks his balls it's cute & funny. But when I do it, I'm sick and need help?

·
Registered
24,029 Posts
Grifter town.

My dog story, about 15 years ago we had chow dog it was a very sweet dog. Anyways we came home from work and their was a note on the door that said 'Your Dog Attacked My Child, ..., We want $50,000 and after the ins. co. found out what my neighbors told me the we will give you $1000 or you can take us to court
they took the $1000.

·
Banned
8,498 Posts
So if I come out to Kentucky with Drew and I poke the pugness, kernal pugner, nuglas fairbanks jr., bucket, nut, pugly, nut bucket, tardnut, the nugness with a stick, will your insurance company give me shitload of money?

Shane, I am sorry to hear about the attack. The woman is another example of what is wrong in society today.

Give Salvador a treat and and ear scratch.
Well I don't know about that but the nugness at 110 years of age will greet you with love, like we all should do.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts