Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1995 S600 (sold)
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I don't regret this, but what the hell. I hope it helps anybody that needs help. Keep in mind that I have a long way to go on it. The only active project link is the Throttle Actuator rewire project, and that's not finished yet. Keep that in mind if you decide to rewire your actuator's!

http://www.v12uberalles.com

·
Registered
1997 S500
281 Posts
Clicked on your hyper-link to no avail-"address could not be found"[:(]

·
Registered
1997 S500
281 Posts
Clicked on your hyper-link to no avail-"server could not be found"[:(]

·
Registered
1997 S500
281 Posts
VERY Impressive!! It ceases to amaze me how ingenius people on this site are. I look forward to seeing more sections as they become completed. Well done Pete!

·
Registered
1997 S500
281 Posts
No kidding! Every time I complete another DIY project and avoid a trip the the dealer I feel like I'm sticking it to the MAN! [:D]

·
Registered
1996 S600 (Sebastian), 1999 SLK230 Kompressor (Tie Fighter)
638 Posts
way to go pete! just superb! i bookmarked your site and am going to check in regularily to catch your updates! i'm also going to pass the site on to my indy...he was THE mechanic at a benz dealer for almost 30 years before going indy. keep up the excellent work! [8D]

·
Registered
1995 S600 (sold)
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Passenger side Electronic Throttle Actuator rewire instructions are done on my webpage. Driver side is next. But maybe I'll take some pics of pulling the cluster out. A bulb burned out behind the fuel gage. Man, if there's anything I hate, it's a dark spot on the dash at night!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts