Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First, no one knows for sure. I'm number two on a dealer's list and spoke to him Friday. He has no information on the C32. The SLK32 is able to be ordered as of April 2nd. This means that Mercedes' computers will accept the order. He didn't think that the C32 would be delayed and thought I'd be driving it this fall. This man has been selling Mercedes for 10+ years.<p>The truth is, no one knows. Not your dealer not my dealer. When Mercedes makes the announcement, everyone will get the info within a day of each other. The fact that the SLK32 is out at least gives me the feeling that the technology has been sorted out. That leaves production capacity as the only logical reason the C32 would be delayed.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One more thing...

Another dealer said a similar thing (the C32 won't be out for a long time...) last November when he wanted to sell me a C320 sport and then "upgrade" me to a C32 later. I'd ask your dealer to back the info up.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: One more thing...

I'm #1 on the list and there isn't any info out there. I am also thinking I will have it this fall. I believe it will be "available" in Europe in May, and I think we'll be able to actually place our final orders at that time. (Just my opinion).<p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts