Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My clk is falling apart, or so it seems, its not a solid car at all. My exhaust note is different everyday... My esp light goes on constantly, my car is increadibly springy on the highway. When I turn right my steering wheel squeaks, and so does my seat all the time. I hate this car I wish I never got it, If I had gotten a BMW I wouldn't have these problems.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to take your car to the dealer, everything is under warranty. My seats were squeeky in my 430, and they replaced the cushions for free, and it fixed the problem. BMW's are horrible, our old 5 series blew up on us at the stop light with 20K on it, so you think you wouldnt have problems? Its a car, its impossible not to. My CLK 55 is running strong so far, i hope i dont have any problems.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey if you dont like it, ill gladly take it off your hands lol. We should be glad with what we have, hell at least they arent american!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DarkXero.......you should have said "some" American car because a couple of those Ame....

<br> car brand rank higher then Mercedes ranked at number 11 in JD Power survey. I just wonder how Luxes can keep up their quality for so many years. They rank #1 ever since the first years the car came out (1990).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Steve how old is your car in calendar months? I have 10.5K on my car and it feels solid as a...

rock. However, I've put on the miles in only 5 months.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts