Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
SLK 200K
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a mail from my dealer. I'm picking up my car in 3 hours. It has been a long wait... ordered the car in december... it has now spent 1 week at a harbour in Norway, and before that 2 weeks at a harbour in Germany.

The color is relatively rare, and the interior even rarer (designo black/antracite leather/alcantara), so I'll post some pictures later this evening.

·
Registered
350 SLK
1,528 Posts
Can't wait to see the pics as I don't think anyone has posted with that color conbo yet. Congratulations and enjoy[:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
SLK 200K
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are som pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 SLK350 2011 GLK3504X 2006 ML350(selling when GLK arrives)
1,940 Posts
Very nice!!! Thanks for the post and pics and...

Congratulations!!! [:D][8D][:D]

·
Registered
350 SLK
1,528 Posts
Another naked (badgeless) SLK[;)] Is this a European option to leave off the badge?

I have heard it is not hard to remove but I would be afraid paint might come off with it????

·
Registered
R171 SLK200 2005
475 Posts
Gorgeous colour - love the way the sun bounces off it!!!!

Love the interior combination as well - looks really nice!!! [:D] [8D]

·
Registered
SLK350
365 Posts
Great car, great photos.

Love the backdrop! Reminds me of the Rockies in the distance, as seen from the office I had in Calgary...

cheers
roadsta

·
Registered
Orion Blue SLK350
108 Posts
malibuite - 3/30/2005 7:18 AM

Can't wait to see the pics as I don't think anyone has posted with that color conbo yet. Congratulations and enjoy[:D][:D][:D]
Well, I have, but it was a while back. Here a couple of pics of my Orion Blue SLK350 taken right after I picked it up from the dealer. BTW, that was last October -- and I'm just as thrilled today as I was then...

Jerry

·
Registered
SLK 200K
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the compliments.

Malibuite: It is an option in Norway (probably rest of Europe as well) to remove both the badge on the back and "kompressor" on the side.

A few more pictures that better shows the combination of the color and the interor:

Attachments

·
Registered
SLK 200K
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Didn't notice it until I looked at the pictures now... I don't have that silver/aliminium looking thing that usually runs across the dashboard... probably some designo stuff...

It's very difficult taking good pictures of the roof lining, but I'm glad I got alcantara as I find the standard roof lining isn't up to the standard of the rest of the car...

I test drove two cars with the 5-speed auto, and felt that was a bit slow... The 6-speed manual has so far been very impressive (better than my former TT).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts