Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2001 Mercedes C320<br>
Sunroof, Xenon headlights, Automatic Rear sunshade, COMMAND, Bose Sound System. Added Parts: Black bumper reflector cover, AMG Front bumper, AMG sideskirts, AMG rear apron, 2 Alpine LCD TV monitors, 2 Alpine Type-R subs, 2 Alpine V-12 amps, Esienmann exhaust, Laurel wood shift knob, laurel wood steering wheel, PS2, Alpine DVD player, 19' Brabus Monoblock V 2 piece rims, Brembo Gran Turismo brake kit, H & R springs. Soon to come: Navigation to TV conversion.<br>
<br>
The picture below looks exactly like my mercedes only mine has the amg body kit.<p>ool-18be1459.dyn.optonline.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HOLY SHIT THATS NICE!

EVEN THOUGHT ITS NOT THE REAL PIC OF YOUR CAR, THE MODS ARE SWEET AS HELL. YOU BETTER GET SOME PICS OF IT! IM DYING TO SEE THE AUDIO SETUP. OUCH WHAT A NICE BENZ! WATCH OUT SPREWELL, SPEEDRACER IS COMIN TO TOWN!<p>ool-18be1459.dyn.optonline.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Different Pic, Same guy?

How come the server address of you and the original poster are the same? (Split personalities?)<p>CR844962-A

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Speedracer

You mentioned that the audio mods were done in nyc. Who did them and how much did it cost? Also, can your stock MB navagation system be converted to a tv? I'm dying to know<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Speedracer

LOL YEAH I WAS TESTING THIS THINGY OUT. LOL SORRY GUYS. LOL. yeah it was done in brooklyn. This company is putting a tv module to the COMMAND. this might be 3 grand and will be avalible in a couple months. im getting it done by NAV-TV. www.nav-tv.com they will only do it if you bring the car in<p>ool-18be1459.dyn.optonline.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bought the C320 4 months ago, wants to get the brabus rims same as the pic. If I use the 19' brabus Monoblock V 2 piece rims, do I need to drop the springs ?<br> <br> thanks<br> cedric<p>somehost.affinity.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i doubt youll need to but it would look much much much better if you lowered the car. its up to you though. my car was lowered before i bought the rims. I have H & R springs. but like i said its your desicion<p>ool-18be1459.dyn.optonline.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: WHY IS MY C CLASS IN UR PAGE??

like i said in my first post this car is similar to mine except that mine has the AMG kit. sorry if i took the pic, just wanted to show an example.<p>ool-18be1459.dyn.optonline.net

1 - 9 of 9 Posts