Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please tell everything you did to your car!

The car looks amazing. Where did you get that black grill? How big are those rims? Are you eventually gonna take off all the chrome?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those rims are Brabus Monoblock V, 18 inch. I used brabus spring for lowering my car. 1.75' in the front and 1.5' for the rear. I am planning to put on a brabus bodykit, and I will paint all the silver part to black. Btw, I just painted the grill, it isn't aftermarket.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, since you "asked"...

your car looks nasty. Only an Audi or BMW owner would modify his car that way. Sorry, but that's the truth.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like it..

Did you use any special paint or anything to paint the grill?? And how about the orange side markers? Did u paint those also?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jake, you are a moron.

What do you mean only an audi or bmw owner would do that. what do you think you are. You give a bad name to MB owners and people who modify their cars. People like you don't even deserve to talk about nice cars such as Audis, Benzes and BMWs. You dam moron.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Jake, you are a moron.

No Ed, you are the moron. How old are you? Do you have pin stripes on your C320? Have you 'Krylon'ed your chrome trim black? Let's all slap a wing spoiler from a 69 Dodge Charger Daytona on our Cs. Chrome wheels anyone? Only immature 20 year-old Audi A4 1.8T and BMW 325 owners do that. You moron...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah Jake you're really a fuckin idiot

Sorry that some people like to give their cars an element of individuality. And what the hell are you talking about a wing spoiler from a 69 Dodge Charger Daytona??? I don't know what the hell your talking about, but if I was to put a spoiler on my C320 it would be from a respected Mercedes tuner like Lorinser or Brabus. I mean I wouldn't paint the grill of my car, but it does look good and makes it different from all the other C classes on the road...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: my c320

Jake, the type of second rate tuning you are describing is incomparable to Brabus or Lorinser for MB (AC Schnitzer or Alpina for BMW). Kevin's auto is an excellent display of a well tuned vehicle. I have visited Brabus HQ in Newport beach and they are extremely professional with first rate engineering. I'm comforted by the fact that your naivete will prevent you from ever owning one of these vehicles. Regards.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Distinctive.

Kevin,<br> <br> Very distinctive. I like the black grill. Personally I'd have left the star on but this is a metter of taste. It looks like you did this all very well.<br> <br> Where is the car?<br> <br> Michael (Oakville, ON)<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Distinctive.

Oh but wait a minute! 'glenn' said that these mods are an 'excellent display of a well tuned vehicle'. Clearly, it's not a matter of taste - something must wrong with you. ;-) Lol!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
send me some more pics of your car.. i have a black c class just like yours. I painted the sidemarkers, and changed the hood ornament. <br> <br> jason

1 - 20 of 24 Posts