12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is that an "A" class behind the Cooper?

That's my wife's A160, MY2001.

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
that little thing is sweet I bet[:)]I wish the are selling them in the US. Can you belie...

that little thing is sweet I bet[:)]I wish the are selling them in the US. Can you believe that they are made in Mexico? I don't know the one that are selling in Europe though. We have seen them onec in a while but they have a Mexican tag[:D][:)]Here is one example[:)][;)]

Attachments

·
Registered
c32 amg, mini cooper
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The ones we have in Europe are all German made. They are ok cars but I much prefer my litt...

The ones we have in Europe are all German made. They are ok cars but I much prefer my little Cooper, has more power, much better handling and finally looks much much better.[8D]

Attachments

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
I agree lil cooper is much better in handling due...

to sporty design, but "A" should be OK for the wife[:)][;)]

·
Registered
c32 amg, mini cooper
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She either wants an M3 or drive my C32 but I think A160 is more than enough for her........

She either wants an M3 or drive my C32 but I think A160 is more than enough for her......

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
lol, I agree again,,,I end up getting..

a '03 C320 sport sedan I don't know if they are offering in Europe[:)]FYI which is I'm going to pick it up today, at last after 5 months of waiting. Its factory ordered BTW. I will post some pic when I get home tonight.[:D]Hey, It must be the day is almost over there on your side eh! its a nine hours diffirence correct?[;)][;)]over here is just 7 AM,

·
Registered
c32 amg, mini cooper
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congratulations on your new C320 Sport. We have those in Europe as "Avangarde" I guess. By...

Congratulations on your new C320 Sport. We have those in Europe as "Avangarde" I guess. By the way, the time difference is 10 hours. I know it well because I have lived in San Francisco area for 8 years in the past (1993-2001).
How does the new C320 feel? Let us know your first impressions. And ofcourse pictures please.....[8D]

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
its here check my last post above hehe.

V6 engine has plenty of power and it rides very smooth, My only problem coming home was by not reading the OM i can't control the AC [:D][:D][;)] finally bu pushing a bunch of button I manage to figure it out[:D][;)] I love it.

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
That's correct;-)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts