Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya i know its not new buy it mite as well be new becasue its got no dings, laquer black finsh and got that new car smell. rich man dump it and i take it. lol. ya well anyway first week i get her and iam at the mall like 1/2 mile away and the first thing when i get back to my love, iam sandwich between a van and old caddy. looking ever so close for a door ding and found nothing. beleive me there was parking for days around but they found me. so i off to work in my little pocket rocket with the roof down and the sun in my eyes, or at least when the sun comes out. so i wish all a fine new year and may you enjoy the fruit of life itself. now someone help me with my car!lol

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
boooooooom

no picture yet but i got one in the cellphone. will up load soon. been spending every waking moment on this web site reading and learing. got a good pic today man i love this car. just work out some supercharger problems and well thunder bolt and lighting making me very freighten.lol. booooooom iam gone. love it.:thumbsup:

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.