Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way home today I heard on the radio of a traffic tie up ahead of me so I decided to stop into a bar and grab a beer to wait it out. I stopped at a place that I’d never been before and sat down to order a beer. I didn’t realize that the bar was full of guys and no gals until I sat down. It seems this place was very different than bars I have been accustom to. Anyway I told the bartender that I wanted a beer and he told me there is a rule at the bar that before anyone is served they had to have a name for their penis.
I didn’t fully understand so he went on to explain. He said that everyone there has a name for their penis that has a meaning behind it. For example he said mine is called Oscar. Why Oscar I asked? He said “my bologna has a first name” Oh hell I said. He went on to say that the guy in the corner named his “Energizer” cause it keeps going and going. And the guy at the pool table calls his Timex, it takes a licking but keeps ticking.

The guy sitting at the end of the bar named his KFC cause it’s finger lickin’ good.

So he asked what is the name of your penis? I said Secret! Strong enough for a man but made for a women! Now get me a beer fag!

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts