Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had purchased my baby in Oct. 2004. This baby is my 2nd car, which kept miles low. Before 3000 miles, I never had driven engine passsed 3000rpm in order to break in properly. Hand washed by myself. Because my baby is located in Atlanta, no road damages. I'm selling due to the re-location of my job. Since I'm a private seller, you are not responsible for the sales taxes when you purchase from me.
No Scratches or dents & No Wrecks ~~!!!

Vin: WDBWK56F75F029723
Miles: 4300 miles

Options: 775 Iridium Silver (exterior)
877 Berry Red (interior)
427 7-speed Automatic
319 Lighting Package
320 Entertainment PKG with DVD Navi
323 Heating Package
326 Premium Package
* I also upgraded the wheel on my baby. It's a 5-spoke wheel instead of standard 10-spoke wheel.

Including Tax....I paid $60k for this baby.
I'm asking $53,500 OBO
Send me a e-mail or phone me 404-808-7412
Of course, the price matters, but I hope to find someone who can care for my loved one~~~!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
SLK350
365 Posts
ccheong - 5/14/2005 8:18 AM

Before 3000 miles, I never had driven engine passsed 3000rpm in order to break in properly.
3000 rpm? Wow, you must be the most disciplined driver on this forum.

roadsta

·
Registered
slk 350
30 Posts
cc - not sure where you're getting the "no sales tax" piece - but in all of the previous private car buying i have done i've always needed to pay sales tax. in VA, when you go to register the car, DMV assesses blue book value and charges sales tax. so there isn't a way out as far as i know [:(!]

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hum....that's strange
From my experiences.....When I bought a car from a private party, I did not have to pay sales tax when I register at the DMV. I've had the same experience in GA and FL. I guess each state is different.
So....it's better to check with DMV of each state before decide to buy a car from a private party.

Chan

·
Registered
SLK 350 AMG
128 Posts
tankman - 5/14/2005 5:04 AM

cc - not sure where you're getting the "no sales tax" piece - but in all of the previous private car buying i have done i've always needed to pay sales tax. in VA, when you go to register the car, DMV assesses blue book value and charges sales tax. so there isn't a way out as far as i know [:(!]
Same in California. That's why you always declare a much lower price you paid, on the transfer-of-ownership form you have to submit to the DMV (so you get hit with less sales tax).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts