Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
w208
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Baby Goin Under The Knife On Monday - Pics Of Bodywork Plans...

im finally sendin my car in for the bodywork on monday (carlsson front bumpers, lorinser fenders, LED mirrors and sum other minor things)...heres some pics of my exact plans with the other little specific details i added in that im gunna give to my bodyshop guy just so he doesnt forget anything...let me know if my instructions are clear, what u guys honestly think, and if u have any other suggestions...also, how much would u guys expect to pay for this work?...thanks

·
Registered
2002 430clk;2005 Yamaha YZF R1;08 Range Rover Sport
1,290 Posts
Looks good, the only thing is I needed to get load equalizers so I would not get the bulb out warning when I changed my fogs to angel eyes, if you do the side markers to LEDs you will need load EQs

·
Registered
02 E55; 99 CLK430 (Sold)
1,795 Posts
I hope you've discussed this in detail with your bodyshop guy. That's a lot of requests and I'm sure something will be forgotten somewhere. I'm sure it'll look great when you're done though. Can't wait to see the outcome.

·
Registered
w208
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
snakoiler said:
Looks good, the only thing is I needed to get load equalizers so I would not get the bulb out warning when I changed my fogs to angel eyes, if you do the side markers to LEDs you will need load EQs
i didnt need load equalizers wen i put the LEDs into the rear turn signals and sidemarkers,...it was jus blinkin fast but i liked that lol......buttt wen i changed my reverse lites to white LEDs too...i started gettin the "lamp defective" thing...so i already have it so im bout ta jus not kare bout it n leve it..i dono....mayb later on down the road ill take care of all that...

acarter - HOPEFULLY 1 week but I highly doubt it lol..im gunna tell him that im rentin a car for a week so mayb he'll hurry it up a bit..but i dono...im guessin at least 2 weeks...we'll c tho...

jtbeche - ya im gunna explain everythin to him wen i drop it off n thas also y i made those pictures so he has no excuse to forget about nethin lol

·
Registered
00' CLK 430 Cabrio
267 Posts
Ill say this... the guy will NEVER get a more detailed layout of what someone wants !!!!

i think it is going to look GREAT and really sharp.... Im inbetween on the black door pulls BUT its a personal thing and it may look 10 times better then I think it will ....

I cant wait to see how this comes out...

·
Registered
2000 CLK 320
97 Posts
Everything looks real good. I dont think I couldn't do the mirrors black but its not my perference its yours. Overall looks good! What local shop did it?:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts