Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2009 C300 4matic Sport, 2008 CLS 63 AMG
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it comes with 3m douple sided tape, but i used a bigger size because the one they gave me was small. I would segest getting bigger tape..

·
Registered
90 Posts
I bought both the Brabus styled 3 piece spoiler and roof spoiler from the same ebay guy. Easy to install and I used the supplied 3M tape and have no problem so far. Perfect colour matching. :thumbsup:

IMGP3502.jpg

IMGP3505.jpg

Now let's get that annoying black antenna painted red........

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
I've never seen the 3-piece trunk spoiler, very nice.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I think the 3 piece really complements the rear end design of this car. I normally go for more simple design, but in this case I think it is warranted. I ordered this set as well and am waiting on delivery. Very high ratings from previous purchasers.

·
Registered
2009 C300 4matic Sport, 2008 CLS 63 AMG
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it takes i think 5 days to paint. i waited like 2 weeks, but i think it was well worth it.

·
Registered
w204 (C350ELE)
1,262 Posts
I bought both the Brabus styled 3 piece spoiler and roof spoiler from the same ebay guy. Easy to install and I used the supplied 3M tape and have no problem so far. Perfect colour matching. :thumbsup:
View attachment 234792
View attachment 234794
Now let's get that annoying black antenna painted red........
The three piece no question is nice. I'm surprise Brabus did not go for the active whale type. Those big engines go easy over 155 mph, the limit can be removed (to above 200), users love impossible mods... a lot of responsibility for the firm in the nameplate.

Nice aggressive red, don't hit any patrolman now, hear?

Cheers and happy motoring, JV.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The three piece no question is nice. I'm surprise Brabus did not go for the active whale type. Those big engines go easy over 155 mph, the limit can be removed (to above 200), users love impossible mods... a lot of responsibility for the firm in the nameplate.

Nice aggressive red, don't hit any patrolman now, hear?

Cheers and happy motoring, JV.
Thanks for advice, JV. Don't worry. I am a lame driver.:eek:

·
Registered
93 Posts
anybody know if the 3 piece is an exact match (center piece size) to tha factory spoiler. I got the 350 and its got the factory lip, but i noticed the 3 piece a while back and Im wondering if I could just add the ends or would I have to remove my factory wing. Its a nicer look on the quarter panels.

·
Registered
90 Posts
anybody know if the 3 piece is an exact match (center piece size) to tha factory spoiler. I got the 350 and its got the factory lip, but i noticed the 3 piece a while back and Im wondering if I could just add the ends or would I have to remove my factory wing. Its a nicer look on the quarter panels.
Not 100% sure but visually the factory one looks smaller. Why not just remove it if you really want the 3 piece?
Also, now that ebay guy is selling the 3 piece as a combo together with the OEM roof spoiler which I also bought and installed easily. Cheaper than when I purchase separately, Good deal!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I bought the combined set (3 piece spoiler plus roof spoiler) and am awaiting delivery. I'll let you know when they arrive how they look.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I bought the combined set (3 piece spoiler plus roof spoiler) and am awaiting delivery. I'll let you know when they arrive how they look.
Actually you can see the photo I posted of the 3 pc plus the roof on page 1 of this thread.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts