Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Mercedes C300 4-Matic Sport
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey whats up everybody. Been wanting to post some pics of my car but just havent got around to it. So here you go. All i have right now are rims and a debadged/shaved trunk (pics were taken before i did the trunk) Rims are 20" x 8.5

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
love the rims! what kind are they?
They are made by a company called "Velocity Wheels". The receipt says they are model number VW 855a BUT if u google that, u will come across rims SIMILAR to mine but not quite the same. And I went to the Velocity website and I couldn't find them. Maybe I got lucky and have some hard to find rims LOL. I like them because they have the C63 feel to them with just more flare if u know what I mean.

And thanks for the positive feedback guys!

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
Killer wheels. Do the tires rub?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Killer wheels. Do the tires rub?

Not at all. I have 225/30/20 all around. No issues at all because the tires are stretched behind the wheel wells. Just gotta be real careful of potholes... I live in Queens and drive to work in the city everyday. But because the rims are machine polished alloys, they are lightweight and do not cause an uncomfortable ride at all either.

And thanks again to all the other positive feedback I received.

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
did the 20" rims raise ur car any bit?
Depends on the tire sizing. With his tire sizes the car is raised roughly about a third of an inch.

·
Registered
GLK 4matic Silver K&N's, Tinted taillights, Strut tower brace
233 Posts
Looks good :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts