Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CLK 350
1,133 Posts
:thumbsup: Kool Kar!!! I like the wheels and Kenwood Radio/GPS... Which model Kenwood do you have? How much work was it to install it?

:)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice CLK man. I have the same car in Black and i see that you too purchased the front CF lip for it and it looks great!

The LED tails look great as well i am getting mine on soon as well. You didnt like the version with the tinted white part?
Do you have any other CF mods in mind? I personally have done the spoiler mirrors grille and few other things.

Your Kenvood looks great as well. How hard was it to install what version is it?

·
Registered
2006 CLK 350
1,133 Posts
I hate to say this but he may already be over there as he has not returned here to answer any of our questions!

:rolleyes:

Please invite some of your friends to come over here and liven up the forum :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 CLK 350
1,133 Posts
Boy! I hate it when someone puts up a post then disappears... makes it a waste of our time to answer it.

I think it only takes about 3 or 4 really knowledgeable members to make a forum active and draw in the others.... like the W210 forum has that kind of activity.

·
Registered
2004 CLK 320
111 Posts
:thumbsup: Kool Kar!!! I like the wheels and Kenwood Radio/GPS... Which model Kenwood do you have? How much work was it to install it?

Since he seems to not be responding, any idea about what the Kenwood radio/GPS cost, roughly? I have am 04 CLK 320 would it fit?

Actually, I have just the radio/cassette option. The original owner of my car didn't add in CD player or anything. It has the premium temp controls, but I'd like a CD player. Also, I'd like a a Sirius/XM player with CD, not necessarily a GPS as I have a portable that would suffice. I did a search and about 2-3 years ago there seemed to be an exorbitant price for what I'm looking for (about $2k). Any ideas?

On another note, I like the look of his brake lights. What would I need to get that same look. I don't think my brake lights look like that with the LED lights at the bottom of the brake light portion.

Just trying to upgrade my car's look and actual functioning with the back lights and sound inboard. Is a sat/CD player that expensive now? I'm willing to put money into an upgrade, but not $2k just for Satellite radio.

Thanks for any help.

Rick

·
Registered
04 CLK 320
116 Posts
Since he seems to not be responding, any idea about what the Kenwood radio/GPS cost, roughly? I have am 04 CLK 320 would it fit?

Actually, I have just the radio/cassette option. The original owner of my car didn't add in CD player or anything. It has the premium temp controls, but I'd like a CD player. Also, I'd like a a Sirius/XM player with CD, not necessarily a GPS as I have a portable that would suffice. I did a search and about 2-3 years ago there seemed to be an exorbitant price for what I'm looking for (about $2k). Any ideas?

On another note, I like the look of his brake lights. What would I need to get that same look. I don't think my brake lights look like that with the LED lights at the bottom of the brake light portion.

Just trying to upgrade my car's look and actual functioning with the back lights and sound inboard. Is a sat/CD player that expensive now? I'm willing to put money into an upgrade, but not $2k just for Satellite radio.

Thanks for any help.

Rick

2K sound like a reasonable price to upgrade your audio. You would have to choose an HU and if you want to gut the whole system you have now. Do you have the Bose system? Probably not since you said there was no CD player.

As far as the LED tail lights go, they run around $400 shipped. I don't know where the OP bought his from, but I bought mine from Germany. You would need to wire a resistor to get the brake light to work.

·
Registered
04 CLK 320
116 Posts
Boy! I hate it when someone puts up a post then disappears... makes it a waste of our time to answer it.

I think it only takes about 3 or 4 really knowledgeable members to make a forum active and draw in the others.... like the W210 forum has that kind of activity.

Yup, it sucks. Seems like there is only 1 really knowledgeable member that frequents here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts