Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
03 C32 AMG , 95 C280
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my new baby! Im a benz Freak. Its a 2003 C32 AMG, Magma red, charchol and merlot interior, bi-zenon lights and every other option except for the phone. I'll have pictures up as soon as i get a digi-cam. So far I raced a 02 M3...... I easily took him B 2 cars,A corvette, el-camino thing..... but last night was my favorite. Last sunday as i pulled upto the street races my friends walked by this guys gs400 to come say wassup to me, when they heard him talking shi*, they told me he was talking crap about benz's. (i didnt like that) just as i was walking over to him to hit him up for a race he drove off. I told the guys he was with to call him and they did. he was talking crap on the phone like "i'll race you for $200, you know i got a v8",i said tuesday, same place! he showed up and i went over to him and said how much you want to go for, 100 , 200? i think he got a little scared and was like i only got 25 bucks on me. i said whatever. i popped to hood for him, he didnt eve realize i was supercharged. (it is written on the side of the car...) He asked how much hp i have, i said "i think, like 250?) I raced him with ease! no even a problem. I told him i think my car is in the 14's and then he said "is that it, my integra runs 14's, i'll run you in it next week" HEHEHEHEHEHEH MO MONEY!

[:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:p][:p][:p]

·
Registered
brabus c320
93 Posts
WOW ur SO LUCKY!!i can only afford a c320 (still very blessed) but damn c32 is a beast!!co...

WOW ur SO LUCKY!!i can only afford a c320 (still very blessed) but damn c32 is a beast!!congrats and please post pic when u can..
[8)]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrat. I really want to read the detail of how you beat the E46 M3. Did you know whether...

Congrat. I really want to read the detail of how you beat the E46 M3. Did you know whether it's SMG?
Your next challenge would be the chipped Audi S4. I heard C32 hasn't been won racing with this car.
Anyway.....I still like C32...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrat. I really want to read the detail of how you beat the E46 M3. Did you know whether...

Congrat. I really want to read the detail of how you beat the E46 M3. Did you know whether it's SMG?
Your next challenge would be the chipped Audi S4. I heard C32 hasn't been won racing with this car.
Anyway.....I still like C32...

·
Registered
03 C32 AMG , 95 C280
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scroll down the page and you will see pics of my car

Scroll down the page and you will see pics of my car

·
Registered
03 C32 AMG , 95 C280
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a pic at the track

Here is a pic at the track, the car is lowered now with tint, i'll take new picks soon

Attachments

·
Registered
MBENZ ML320, AUDI A4 SPORT, MBENZ C230K SS (current)
1,729 Posts
wow, u even got the new headlights. Bi-xenon nice....why did you choose red???...

wow, u even got the new headlights. Bi-xenon nice....why did you choose red???

·
Registered
03 C32 AMG , 95 C280
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like red, My other Benz is red too, (pic) You just dont see it all the time

I like red, My other Benz is red too, (pic) You just dont see it all the time

Attachments

·
Registered
1998 C43 AMG
95 Posts
Very nice car.
I have a C43.

How did you beat the M3???? He must have had the 6spd, an...

Very nice car.
I have a C43.

How did you beat the M3???? He must have had the 6spd, and sucked at shifting. They have 333 hp n.a., they spank my 43.

·
Registered
E46 M3
1 Posts
M3 beats C32

first of all i wanna congratulate u on buying such a nice car.

second: i have the E46 M3, and i just raced a C32 yesterday only! and i beat him by the same distance u claim! i have a video clip to back it up. i will post it here soon.

both cars r amaizingly fast, and to be honest i was surprised how the C32 ran!

Attachments

·
Registered
1998 C43 AMG
95 Posts
Yeeeeee haaaaaaaa M333! Foo', get back on M3forum!!! JK!!!...

Yeeeeee haaaaaaaa M333! Foo', get back on M3forum!!! JK!!!

·
Registered
C32
4 Posts
I have no idea how you could beat an M3 by 2 car lengths. I own a C32 and my friend drive...

I have no idea how you could beat an M3 by 2 car lengths. I own a C32 and my friend drives an M3 02 SMG. We have races several times and guess what ... the cars are dead even ! Of course one of us could be a terrible driver but on a straight road and both cars having automatic ... huh !
Now on the track it is another story ... this is M3 territory !
Look at all the magazines that have done test. Some tester say the C32 is sliiiiightly faster others say the M3 is sliiiiiiiiightly faster. Bottom point > both are extreemly fast cars and the owners are lucky people.

A C32 can easily be modded and many companies are offering pulley, exhaust + chip. This is what I am doing because I am always HP hungry. My goal is to have around +- 350 HP at the wheels. Stock C32 have been dynod between 265 and 300 HP (mine was 279).
Pulleys are underway and headers are also on order.

Attachments

·
Registered
03 C32 AMG , 95 C280
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep your right, You are a horrible driver. :)

Yep your right, You are a horrible driver. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts