Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2005 w203, 2013 Town & Country
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of you know of my 500 dollar mutt mobile project car...

we (dad and i) got the blower spinning this weekend...intercooler core is at the welder (wizard cooling), and the other parts are gathering...

well here are some picts...

oh...does anyone have two spare parts?
1. the water drain on passenger side from the cowl
2. an expansion tank for the coolant

thanks all
jake

Attachments

·
Premium Member
W-1-2-3 Go!
16,161 Posts
Now that's a W123K

[:D]

I think some members are parting their car out. Might want to ask AMSOIL or Steven if the parts are still there. Those are the members I recall who are still parting their car out.

When's the dyno? [:p]

A

·
0 Posts
Iv got what u need. tank definately, and drain too, if its what i think u mean. let me know if ur interested.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a domestic engine - the original one destroyed connecting rods...I was 15 and liked the car, bought it for 500 dollars, and was given a donar car...made teh conversion with my dad teaching me...also learned alot about rott and rust repair / replacement....

now its getting a ICed eaton M-90
Jake

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sure - what do you want for the stuff, and is teh vent tired with age, or in okay condition??

thanks alot!

oh - do you also have an a pillar cover, drivers side that i could get...my a pillar project failed with my first vacuform, and i need another buck to start...

thanks
jake

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pictures of the front mount intercooler...its stealth as it fits behind the front grill....it is sized for my application within 8cfm...
jake

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts