Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I am sure this has been covered however my lumbar support is not working on my e350. Having checked the fuses there isn’t any in slot 60 however looking about online it says there is either a 7.5 or 30 fuse. Which is it? And am I even looking at the right thing?

Any help is much appreciated

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
CURRENT: 2011 SL550 FORMER: C300, ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
24,974 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to visit the User Control Panel and update your profile to include your car model and year, and your location (at least country). This information will then appear below your name and avatar on the left side panel next to each post you make. This will greatly help others to give you better information. If you are using the mobile version of the site, you will need to switch to the "full" version to get to the User Control Panel.

·
Registered
2006 e350 149,000
93 Posts
Hi all I am sure this has been covered however my lumbar support is not working on my e350. Having checked the fuses there isn’t any in slot 60 however looking about online it says there is either a 7.5 or 30 fuse. Which is it? And am I even looking at the right thing?

Any help is much appreciated
having the same problem buttons light up but nothing

·
Registered
2016 E400 Coupe
152 Posts
Lumbar is one, no clue how the others work, but the control panel is dead.
Starting from the right (the actual front end), the first one extends the front edge of the seat bottom cushion (thigh support), the second one moves the side bolsters on the seat back in/out, and the third and fourth control the lumbar support.

·
Registered
2013 E350 Bluetec Cabriolet
5 Posts
I've found with my E350 Bluetec that these seat controls can seem a little unresponsive but that eventually, when they have pumped up or released air, you will feel them working. They also don't seem to respond to small inputs so maybe try whacking them up to max and deflating bit by bit to get your ideal?

·
Registered
2004 S430, 2011 E350 Cabriolet
208 Posts
I got mine fixed at index dealer that sold me the car. it was existing problem and so glad they fixed. they had to re-plumb the air hoses and replace pump maybe. not real help as I didn't do it.

·
Registered
2011 Mercedes Benz E350 Coupe
8 Posts
Same problem - controls don't seem to do anything. Every blue moon they seem to work and then go dead again. Any ideas how to fix???
Thank you.
I had the same issue. Simply remove the control unit and check the gaskets. To remove it, you just yank it out. Mine had bad gaskets. I replaced them, aligned the unit to fit correctly the pipes and everything works great ever since :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.