Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 s320
86 Posts
I hate that show. What is the point of having tv's in the headrest? Why destroy a benz like such? I only liked one thing and that was the euro lights. Also, that thing about starting with a wire, the alternator is on that side isn't it? I don't see how that would work. With a cold OM617, the plugs would still have to warm and it would try to start without warm plugs. With enough tries i guess it could work, but what about winter? That would be tough. Also, in the opening scene, she had keys in the ignition so that almost 100% disproves the starting with wire.

·
Registered
Mercedes 420 SEL 87'
165 Posts
Ive never seen those guys actually do up a car nicely, ide be more embarrest driving that now than before if i were her.

·
Registered
2000 E55 AMG
126 Posts
Whoa, that car is beat! and she paid 500 bucks for that?

·
Registered
2000 E55 AMG
126 Posts
I just watched the whole episode. they F*&ked it up.

·
Registered
E320
2,798 Posts
this was posted not even a week ago.....

but anyhoo, FYI, these people have to sign a contract to not sell it for at least 3 years. i don't think they can undo the damage either.

·
Registered
93 190E 2.6; 82 300 SD Turbo
1,678 Posts
i did see them do one car...almost right...it was that earth day special..with the 65 impala..that they put the diesel engine in..they did a decent job on that didnt shit it up tooo much but this SD..i was pissed..even in its battered state..it was salvageable..geez..and its the same color combo as my SD...

major issues:

1) the retarded spinning S
2) the neck-facing LCD's in the headrest....neck-facing..need i say more?
3) the trunk..what and why?

also: sometimes they get people on that show that actually contribute to society..like they had this white skater punk on there he was a youth counselor and they pimped out his bread truck..lol..but this chick? what was her contribution? the queen of crunk? and some roller skates? i dno....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts