Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have a 2002 cdi 112 which ran out of feul. When I turned engine over for 60 secs it started, but would occasionally stop if I breaked to hard. I bled the fuel filter seperator and took out a glass of water. Vehicle wont start now and I cant hear the pump? ticking over. Tried checking for voltage with ignition on to a solenoid? connected to the injectors and got no voltage. does anyone have a wiring diagram so I can trace the electrical side to see if cabling ok. Fuses seem fine, but I dont have schematic to tell me which fuse belongs to which. If I disconnect the harness from solenoid the edc warning light comes up. Any help would be appreciated

thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi mr - I'm no expert here, especially not with Vito (just got mine!) but what I'd look for is some kind of automatic fuel switch-off.

You know how if the vehicle rolls the fuel pump automatically gets shut down, well, it sounds like something similar.

Try search for similar terms and see if Vito does something like that, and how to re-set it. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts