Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock MB radio in my c320 and want to add a mp3 player. Are there any mp3 CD changers out there that will let me plug it like a regular CD changer in the glovebox?

·
Registered
1991 300TE, 1986 190 2.3, 2005 C230
53 Posts
I checked at Crutchfield but couldn't find a CD\MP3 changer that worked with the factory...

I checked at Crutchfield but couldn't find a CD\MP3 changer that worked with the factory head unit. There are many choices if you want to change your head unit as well.

www.crutchfield.com

·
Registered
2000 E320
173 Posts
I added an Alpine MP3 changer to my stock deck (Bose system). You'll need to get Alpine's ...

I added an Alpine MP3 changer to my stock deck (Bose system). You'll need to get Alpine's FM modulator. There was no quality loss at all using Alpine's FM modulator. Some modulators muffle the sound or distort.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: I added an Alpine MP3 changer to my stock deck (Bose system). You'll need to get Alpine's

I added an Alpine MP3 changer to my stock deck (Bose system). You'll need to get Alpine's FM modulator. There was no quality loss at all using Alpine's FM modulator. Some modulators muffle the sound or distort.
That's cool! Do you have a link to a specific model you're talking about? Thanks.

·
Registered
2000 E320
173 Posts
Just check Alpine's web site. They only have one MP3 changer. You'll need to get an Alpine...

Just check Alpine's web site. They only have one MP3 changer. You'll need to get an Alpine AI controller FM modulator (comes with a remote too which is cool)--they may only have one modulator too. So it should be easy to figure out what you need.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Just check Alpine's web site. They only have one MP3 changer. You'll need to get an Alpine

Just check Alpine's web site. They only have one MP3 changer. You'll need to get an Alpine AI controller FM modulator (comes with a remote too which is cool)--they may only have one modulator too. So it should be easy to figure out what you need.
Cool! I found this model: CHA-S634

Where can I find an Alpine AI controller FM modulator? I'm searching but not sure if I've found the right thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts