Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i just ordered a new c-sport with the comand system. Is there any way to connect an mp3 player. I just want navigation and an mp3 player. While asking, it seems that the comand only has 4x20Watts. Is it also possible to add some more power. Many thanks in advance

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
there is no conection build in, but you can add one by yourself. look at megacomm.de for more detailed informations and plans to add an connector for discman , walkman or mp3 player.....<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can add an after market amplifier with more power and you also can replace the factory speakers with better ones.<br> <br> On the MP3 front..........If you are willing to sacrifice bandwidth you can go with a FM modulation or FM broadcaster and send in the MP3 files in to the system.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should find a micro-jack in the glove box. You can plug in an MP3 player and select it's source from NAVI. Get one with a remote, and you can navigate using that.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot.<br> I will my kill my car-seller in a few days because he told me it was impossible to use an auxilary source. The ùicro-jack is there and works fine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts