Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1992 500sel,white-sold, 2001 s500, BLACK
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning to my w140 brothers, it is with great sadness that I report as of yesterday, I sold my w140, someone made me an attractive offer so I ran with it, but, I also gained a 2001 w220 in black/grey combo, another attractive offer I couldn't refuse. I will continue to read posts from this forum, but I will mainly be in the 220 forum, thanks for all of the information shared on this board. Alex1, return of the MACK.

·
Premium Member
SL55, 300SE, GL450, Daytona 955i
10,293 Posts
alex1 said:
Good morning to my w140 brothers, it is with great sadness that I report as of yesterday, I sold my w140, someone made me an attractive offer so I ran with it, but, I also gained a 2001 w220 in black/grey combo, another attractive offer I couldn't refuse. I will continue to read posts from this forum, but I will mainly be in the 220 forum, thanks for all of the information shared on this board. Alex1, return of the MACK.

well, at least you traded for another Merc...

·
Registered
1992 500sel,white-sold, 2001 s500, BLACK
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats the only car for me, I appreciate your response Bayhas, yours was the only one that I recieved, already looking at my next purchase, a friend of mine purchased a black on black s550, thats next for me, enough said. peace and blessings, return of the MACK.

·
Registered
1993 600 SEC, 2001 G500
119 Posts
Take advantage of what the new DaimlerChrysler chairman Dieter Zetsche recently promised for 220 owners. He apologized for the poor build quality and electrical problems and promised to fix them at his cost. Not sure if it is only for the 220's still under warranty, but my guess is that DaimlerChrysler will NOT widely publicize this....it will cost them too much money. Definitely check it out when your 220 starts to go all wiggly and jiggly.
Have you seen the resale values on the 220? Ugh! depressing.
Best of luck to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts