Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you can get an AT&T Wireless service plan with the Motorola V60 as installed by MB? The Service Tech at a Northern Virginia dealership claims that the only networks that the phone is compatible with locally are Verizon and Cingular. I know that Verizon uses CDMA (v60c) and Cingular uses TDMA (v60t). AT&T is also TDMA, and I am simply wondering if anyone is currently using AT&T Wireless with their V60.<br> Thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Motorola V60 and AT&T Wireless Compatibility

I have the v60 in your area with AT&T and it works great. I know American Service Center has them, but the extra cost for the MB integration version is rediculous. You can buy the phone elsewhere for 300.00.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Motorola V60 and AT&T Wireless Compatibility

I have a new v60c with the motorola hardwired install kit for sale if your intereseted I'm askling 500.00 USD

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Motorola V60 and AT&T Wireless Compatibility

I have AT&T with the V60. So far the reception is great here in Northern NJ. Great phone. Viewing area a little hard to see in the dark - I wish it were a little brighter. Also, too bad my phone didn't come with a web browser. The phones purchased from stores have that feature. I don't understand why the phone made for MB doesn't have it. The integration with the car is terrific and voice activation is pretty good, too.

·
Registered
2002 C240
63 Posts
Interested in Install Kit

Do you still have the install kit available? I think I saw a message that said you wanted $100.00 for it. Does that give one everything needed to install a Mercedes V60, e.g., the Basic Install Kit, the Completer Kit and the Cradle and Wiring?

Thanks,

Dick Gleason
[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts