Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 ML350 Sport
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this subject has been beat to death. But I want to get the Motorola Timeport V60 phone and car kit for my car. Does anybody know where I can get a decent price?
I’ve been looking for a couple of months. I don’t see much available.
I am willing to buy it form a dealer and have them install it. I just want a better deal than retail.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
2007 ML350 Sport
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just sent them an e-mail!
Thanks,
Tim

I just sent them an e-mail!
Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
2007 ML350 Sport
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looks like the world is out of the Motorola Timeport V60 phones, for Mercedes. I called...

It looks like the world is out of the Motorola Timeport V60 phones, for Mercedes. I called several dealers and they all said they are out of stock and will not get any more!
Auto Class does not carry them any more.

Anybody know where I can get a complete kit?
Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
68 Posts
Re: It looks like the world is out of the Motorola Timeport V60 phones, for Mercedes. I called

It looks like the world is out of the Motorola Timeport V60 phones, for Mercedes. I called several dealers and they all said they are out of stock and will not get any more!
Auto Class does not carry them any more.

Anybody know where I can get a complete kit?
Thanks,
Tim
As of July 15 2002 no "new" Timeports are to be installed in new or used cars.
Reman handsets are still available through dealers as long as a core is provided. VIN# is required.

·
Registered
CLK 55
7 Posts
Timster and company, Timeports and V60s on Ebay

I know this subject has been beat to death. But I want to get the Motorola Timeport V60 phone and car kit for my car. Does anybody know where I can get a decent price?
I’ve been looking for a couple of months. I don’t see much available.
I am willing to buy it form a dealer and have them install it. I just want a better deal than retail.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Tim
Heads up. While looking for parts for my Timeport to V60 conversion, I came across a bunch of Timeports and V60s on Ebay. Since there's a few phones on auction and people have spent their cash at Christmas, this might be a good time to get a deal. Good luck. Do the search on Ebay and not Ebay Motors. You will get more hits with just the Ebay search.

DC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts