Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Mosselman turbo kit, where to buy? How Much?

12054 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  300CE-24
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
Mercedes-Benz
2,253 Posts
I don't think it fits a diesel, The only turbo kits for diesel are for a Hummer H1 and some land cruisers or something. I say this because I see you have a 300 turbo diesel.

otherwise, this site:
http://www.mosselmanturbo.com/index2.htm

prize: Not cheap[:)][:I]
For a W124 300E in the late 80's you paid
about $7500 for a biturbo kit.
I don't know the todays prizes. sry
I think in the US Mosselman also has quite a few distribute points.
On this site: Click on 'dealers list' , and fill in the form. I think this may help you further.

well, as Willy says: Happy Motoring!

best regards,

matteus

P.S. If you need any more info or something, or have a question, I'd be happy to help.
(we know Willy very good as a friend, but also as a bussinesspartner from in the early days.)

· Registered
Mercedes-Benz
2,253 Posts
Re: I was just asking because I want to get a 2.3 16. I also have heard them puting bi turbos

I was just asking because I want to get a 2.3 16. I also have heard them puting bi turbos on 2.6. They sound like fun cars. my mom has a 2.6 and i like to drive it.
I don't know for sure if they put bi-turbo kits on the 2.6, at least not here in europe I think.
You say you'd like to buy a 2.3 16valve...
well well, by accident, there is a 190E EVO I our driveway, with an after build 2.3 16v engine in it, and guess what... it has a Mosselman turbo![:D][:)][;)]

If you want my opinion on the two choices,
I'd go for the 2.3 16v and snap a moss turbo on it: 250bhp, 320nm.

the 2.6 with the bi-turbo is the kind of engine you go for if you want to have a cruiser with good torque and that operates very smooth.
But I like the sportyness of the 2.3, and it's performance is absolutely amazing.

well, if you need any more info or something, just ask.

best regards,

matteus

P.S. I think the turbokit for the 2.3 costs less then the one for the 2.6.

· Registered
19 Posts
300ce-24V turbo

what else do u think can fit 300ce-24v 1992 car engine, u mentioned MOSSELMAN, do you other vendors for such turbo? and r the numbers mentioned before real? i mean it will increase HP to 317 in my car???
thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.