Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1985 500 SEL
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn it...I just purchased a muffler for my car. This muffler looks to be in great shape. New muffler old stock. I planned on taking the car in this weekend and having it installed. I check under the car, and to my surprise the curse of the PO hit me again. Rather than having dual inlets, the muffler has a single inlet. This is more irritating than anything else.

I guess that I should look on the bright side...at least there isn't a coat hanger tied around the exhaust system, electrical tape wrapped around the ignition wires, or a fuse wrapped in tin foil...wait a minute, what is that...

Anyone else care to share their PO stories or am I the only person whose car suffered at the hands of an unscrupulous PO?

·
Registered
1986 SEC 560
164 Posts
My PO was a "alleged" drug dealer!

Yea beat that , the interior has a couple select burns that are a little big for cigarette butts in the carpets and rear armrest, and the headliner was been discolored to a rotten yeloow teeth color.

The removable rear seats show a lot of use, like they were in and out frequently

I have also been flagged down and approached at lights by some unscrupulous characters.

but hey, I haven't found a crack pipe.... yet

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
I knew a fellow who found a rather sizeable bag of coke in a Blazer he picked up at auction. Battery had a false bottom..[:0]

Jonathan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts