Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1981 380sl
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

A few months ago, my girlfriend bought a 2010 C 350 w/AMG pkg, and the right fog light lens just broke for some unknown reason. In addition, neither fog light will work, even though the bulb seems to be intact, and I tried all the switch positions, including those that require pulling the switch out.

I'm not familiar with this car, but after reading the threads, it seems that the lenses on these lights are a problem. However, I couldn't find any threads on lights that aren't working, especially on both sides, after a lens breaks, and
I assume that each side has its own fuse; so that a blown fuse wouldn't cause the other light to go out, too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, since she doesn't want to go to the local dealer, who wants $170 for the new light and God knows how much to install it and correct the outage.

Thanks very much in advance.

·
Registered
2013 C300 Sport Darth V 3.0
788 Posts
No fuses for the lights it is all computer controlled. As far as the cracked lens put Lamin-X on them and they won't crack again. Since it is a 2010 it should still be under warrenty have the dealer look at it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts