Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I was thinking of hosting a monthly get-together among R129 and other model Mercedes owners at my parents' lakehouse on Lake Gaston. It would just be a little event where we could all chat about our cars, possibly have little tech sessions and detailing demonstrations.

Please let me know your thoughts. :cool:

-Andrew McCulley

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do. I just need to have more people planning to come before I confirm a date. ;)

·
Registered
"NEW OWNER" of a 1991 SL 500 weekend toy. Hope I don't go broke maintaining it!
600 Posts
Will do. I just need to have more people planning to come before I confirm a date. ;)
count me in. If its just a few meetings a year or so that's fine.

My friend Russel - who spent Saturday with me at a cross-country car rally - would also be interested.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I haven't posted an update lately, as I haven't been on the forum lately. I'll send both of you PM's with information about the event, and please feel free to invite any friends. :)

Andrew

·
Premium Member
95 SL500, K&N, NEOKEN Ported TB, Custom Intake, RENNtech Sport Exhaust, AMG I Monoblocks
10,980 Posts
Thank you for the invitation Andrew, your kind hospitality is appreciated.

Count me in as one with Anthony and Frank. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Sith Lord
72 280SE 88 560SEC 92 E500 6.0 95 SL320 14 GLK350
11,813 Posts
Gents,

If Ken happens to show up with his pano, please PM me so I can elaborate on a plan with you.

·
Registered
1995 SL 320
14 Posts
Hi Andrew,
I'd like to attend if and when you hold this get together. I'm a new member!
I'm in Pinehurst. Just advise on details.

Thanks,

Gary

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As you can probably tell, I am hardly ever online, so I haven't been able to post an update. I would like to host the event sometime during the summer, as that's usually the best time to visit the lake. The only issue I see is finding ways to stay entertained. Please feel free to send me a private message with any suggestions. ;)

Andrew

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the invitation! I'll have to check my schedule to see if I can make it.

Andrew

1 - 12 of 12 Posts