Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im new on here and relatively young. I recently purchased a 2002 E320 4Matic. and i want to spice it up a little. i cant even find a properly sized steering wheel cover. For some reason ive tried almost all the covers at autozone and only one fit but it went bad quick. i am also thinking of putting an in-dash aftermarket GPS system and stereo so i can plug my music in or even blue tooth it and i was hoping i can get my phone working with the car. its nice to have the phone buttons on the steering wheel but it sucks to not use them. Any Suggestions guys? any kind of mod (within a reasonable price range) is open. Lights, Wheels, Under the hood, interior. feel free to suggest away. The guy i bought it from already put a few mods. He has an intake, some stick-on carbon fiber, rearview cam, spoiler, yellow fog lights, and headlight and taillight bezels. But i want to do something to make it feel like my own. Also has anybody tried to install aftermarket halos. should i do that or just try to clean them? ive tried "mothers headlight restoring kit" and hasnt really done anything. i can post pics if anybody wants to see. also how does the "ESP" setting work. how can i use it in the snow?
Thank guyssssss

·
Registered
99 s320,and 83 300sd
2,072 Posts
I look for mods on ebay,and ebay.de,nitrous is good,running a 100 wet shot.chech mercedes ass. stores , myhotmercedes.com elkers,and many others.

·
Registered
E320/E250 Bluetec Ford F350 6.7l
36,319 Posts
For wheel cover, if your original cover is just discolored and not torn, I bought wood-like snap on covers on ebay.
Posted a picture few months ago in similar topic.
Don't they make radios with voice command now?

·
Registered
93 190E 2.3, 94 E320 (sold), 01 E320, 99 S320, 18 Durango
4,977 Posts
For wheel cover, if your original cover is just discolored and not torn, I bought wood-like snap on covers on ebay.
Posted a picture few months ago in similar topic.
Don't they make radios with voice command now?
Kajtek - can you repost the pictures for those wood-likes snap on covers?
I would like to order them but want to see the actual product on the MB first.
Thx.

·
Registered
93 190E 2.3, 94 E320 (sold), 01 E320, 99 S320, 18 Durango
4,977 Posts
Thanks Kajtek for the pictures, it was helpful.
Here is how it looks on the 190E and I ordered a darker one for the E320 and should arrive soon.
But for the E320 I am thinking only to install the top and bottom pieces only to give it an OEM look. On the 190E the whole steering wheel was in bad shape with a lot of crack that;s why I installed it all around.

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 mercedes benz e320 w210
13 Posts
Hi guys I like that wood like snap on steering wheel cover. Please can anyone send me the link to order because I've tried eBay and all find is the wrapping leather version instead of the snap on wood like Thanks.

·
Registered
2001 mercedes benz e320 w210
13 Posts
Thank you Kajtek 1. I seen it now but also I've seen the one that say 98-02 E class. So which one should I pick the the that said 01-02 acura or the one say 98-02 E class or you think all of them are universal.

·
Registered
2000 E430 4Matic 142,000 miles
70 Posts
Hey guys im new on here and relatively young. I recently purchased a 2002 E320 4Matic. and i want to spice it up a little. i cant even find a properly sized steering wheel cover. For some reason ive tried almost all the covers at autozone and only one fit but it went bad quick. i am also thinking of putting an in-dash aftermarket GPS system and stereo so i can plug my music in or even blue tooth it and i was hoping i can get my phone working with the car. its nice to have the phone buttons on the steering wheel but it sucks to not use them. Any Suggestions guys? any kind of mod (within a reasonable price range) is open. Lights, Wheels, Under the hood, interior. feel free to suggest away. The guy i bought it from already put a few mods. He has an intake, some stick-on carbon fiber, rearview cam, spoiler, yellow fog lights, and headlight and taillight bezels. But i want to do something to make it feel like my own. Also has anybody tried to install aftermarket halos. should i do that or just try to clean them? ive tried "mothers headlight restoring kit" and hasnt really done anything. i can post pics if anybody wants to see. also how does the "ESP" setting work. how can i use it in the snow?
Thank guyssssss
Try these guys...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts