Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

What modifications do I have to do to my car for 18" BBS CH wheels +50 Offset for these to run perfectly? I already have KONI Shocks and H&R Springs installed with #1 Pad. Will they run perfectly fine on stock setup? Do I need front and rear camber kits for these rims? Also, do I need spacers too? Please respond quick I am on the verge of buying these within the next two hours.

Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
490 Posts
I'm not 100% sure, but with your wheels being 18x8 et +50, you might BARELY be able to clear your shocks on the inner part of your wheel wells.

I THINK you might be able to pull it off. cause i a while back, i test fitted some 19x9.5 et 42, and the inner part of the rim was so close to the shock area that a DIME was barely able to fit inbetween the wheel and the metal part. with your car being lowered, you may or may not need a camber kit, depending on whether it rubs on the inner part or not. another thing is that you can definitely get spacers to have it sitting a little more flush in the rear. i'm not too sure about the front though. i'm sure with those wheels only being 18x8, you'll be able to test-fit it and come up with solutions without a problem.

·
Registered
CLK, 911, 930S
14 Posts
BBS sells spacers for their wheels. I have a set of RSII from my CLK that mounted on an older SL with BBS spacers. The spacers are very high quality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts