Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of OEM Mercedes-Benz Service Manuals for sale...

For Model 107: Volume 1 and Volume 2 of the Chassis and Body service manuals, and the Heating, Air Conditioning, Automatic Climate Control service manual. Set of 3 manuals: $125 plus actual shipping (from AZ).

The Chassis and Body Service Manuals have very minimal shelf wear and are truly in excellent condition. The Heating A/C manual shows a little shop wear and dirt on the edges and covers, but the inside is really in fine shape.

http://myweb.cableone.net/risingsun/107.JPG
(engine manual pictured but listed separately below)

Engine Service Manual:
For Engine Models M116 (3.5L) and M117 (4.5L) (V-8 engines). This essentially goes with the Model 107 Chassis Type Service Manuals listed above, but I am listing it separately in case others are interested. The Engine Manual is in excellent condition or maybe even "near new". This Engine Manual alone: $90 plus actual shipping (from AZ).

I can ship UPS or USPS, your choice. Payment by Paypal would be most preferred, but money order is also accepted for payment. Will only ship within the United States.

Please direct all inquiries or questions to: [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

Dan

·
Administratoris Emeritus
2024 SL770
46,633 Posts
The chassis/body manuals apply to your car, but not the others. The engine manual in particular would be no help at all.

·
Administratoris Emeritus
2024 SL770
46,633 Posts
Over two years ago -- I wouldn't get your hopes up...

·
Registered
1959 220S cabriolet, 1983 240D original owner, 1999 E300 turbo diesel, 1988 560SL, 2003 SLK320
3,513 Posts
Not as convenient to use IMO, but all of those manuals are on the CD available from MBUSA for $20. It also has an owner's manual included.

Len

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
-----'83 280 SL----- 5 speed....The PIG
30,162 Posts
sokoloff said:
Not as convenient to use IMO, but all of those manuals are on the CD available from MBUSA for $20. It also has an owner's manual included.

Len
I have them all and the CD is, by far, the weakest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts