Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1991 1250L Doka Unimog, 2002 ML320
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning All, even Joe.
So, looks like Jeep Safari ends on the 17th of April. I figure we will get there on the 24th of April.....this will give time to remove the broken Jeeps. I checked the calendars I could find and seems that this would be a good week. We'll stay flexible....not like the Bilstein Unimog....Hopefully this will giver everyone a chance to plan for the event.
Chas

·
Registered
1966 Mercedes 404 Unimog Buggy
247 Posts
Haha! Bilstein Unimog, haha!

So we thinking actually reserving RV spaces this year or press our luck with the first come first serve spaces up in the Fins and Thin/Hells Revenge area? :)

Hopefully it won't be so packed next year.. I almost don't want to go back after seeing how commercialized the little town of Moab has become. :(

Reactions: Rix 45

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm thinking the spots where we were. Really liked how close they were to a couple of trails and town for folks. Thought giving more time upfront would make it easier for people to reserve spots too elsewhere if they wanted.

Chas

·
Registered
1966 Mercedes 404 Unimog Buggy
247 Posts
I was thinking something with hookups would be nice... our 5 gallon black tank was at capacity last time after a week and that was with me using the pit toilets saving the indoor facilities for the wife :)

I feel we got REALLY lucky to get those spaces last time I think, maybe it was the arriving on Sunday that helped....

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the open air pit toilets Joe. Reminds me of Montana.

We will be there early that Sunday again for spots.
Chas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts