Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Recently found out that Royal Tire in New Ulm has hired a German car technician. My brother took his SL 500 there and was quite pleased - he needed to have his wiring harness replaced. I took my SL55 there and I am very impressed with Jason's knowledge and attitude. I can highly recommend this shop for Benz and BMW.

·
Premium Member
3,576 Posts
Do you know if they have a STAR system?

I've been using Dufour Automotive in New Hope, but if I can get someone closer than the Cities...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, just saw your reply. No, they don't have a STAR system. I'm trying to find someone right now that has one closer. They are seriously considering getting one very soon.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked with DuFour Automotive; they have diagnostic tools but they do not have a STAR system. It looks like the Royal Tire shop in New Ulm is serious about buying one now. If they don't I'm going to buy one myself; it wouldn't take long to pay for itself and I wouldn't have to run to the cities for anything.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update

Well, that didn't last long. Don't bother going to Royal Tire in New Ulm for Mercedes service anymore. They no longer have anyone there for Mercedes. On another note, I now own a Star C4 diagnostic system.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts