1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
ML500 2002
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends!
I need Your help :(
My ML killing me again, today the problem is code P2090 (from alldatadiy )
P2090[8] O2 sensors upstream TWC: : Plug connections of the O2 sensors are wrongly connected. (P1999)
I read this with my carsoft v12 tool, and i dont touch O2 sensor for almost two years.

Car after start works fine with 1000-1500 rpm, but after that when the rpm go down for 650 rpm it has rought idle.
When i go for a ride,i cannot push gas pedal to floor, becouse it start misfirng randomly.
Two months ago i 've changed spark plugs + ignition wires, and after that car runs grate.
Later i have one misfire on hard accelerating, and its going bad for ewery day.
Now i cannot push it for a second.

Right O2 sensor upstream was changed two years ago.
In this year i changed:
  • bosch maf
  • fuel filter
  • checking fuel pressure (its ok)
  • sparkplugs
  • ignition wires
On internet i found p2090 code in some mercedes cars is a camshaft position sensor? what about that?
Today i make backpressure test and its showing 0-2,5 psi max in peak when accelerating to 3000 rpm, so i thing the cats are ok for now.

Do You have some thoughts?

·
Registered
ML500 2002
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
You mean rain could get in the car? I never see something like this. Why do you ask?

Also I remembered that in this year i have done:
  • all engine vaacum hoses
  • sealing intake tube to throttle body
  • cleaning throttle body
  • all filters (air, oil, new oil, new coolant)
  • new valve cover gasket
I'm also thinking of put out and clean egr valve. But i have only code p2090 and misfire when i push car hard, nothing more.

·
Registered
ML500 2002
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry
Yes rain water can enter the car. Because under the rug are the connectors for the 02 sensors.
I heard about this , but as i remember it was about downstream O2 sensors not upstream.
Or i remember wrong?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts