Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2002 ML320
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:confused: So i go and buy all the parts.. get ready to change the brakes.. the Goddam front wheels wont come off.... Sprayed some "bolt loosener" placed a plank and hit the shit out the tire and even lowered the car with NO BOLTS.... not even a nudge?,,,Yes all 5 Bolts are Off.... Am i missing something or just stupid??? I must ask:eek:

·
Registered
2002 ML320
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Karate' was the way... that woked!

Zanque! daniel son..... :)

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
are you serious that it came out......?
I had a similar problem too and I remember reading similar issues here. I just made a couple of light fist taps all around it the wheel and came off. :rotfl:

·
Registered
99 ML430 - 13 328i
1,112 Posts
hehe, reminds me of this guy that was balancing my wheels a month ago, he had trouble with two of the wheels, lol BUT, he got them off...

my naked ml

·
Registered
1999 ML320 / 2005 C230 / 2004 E320 4matic wagon
92 Posts
Swapped out my wheels/tires. 3 of the four were stuck on. Had to whack them from behind with a 5lb sledge to get the old ones off. What is that white power? Holds like epoxy!

·
Registered
2002 ML320
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I must add that This site is the best, people respond rapidly with great and helpful ideas.... Also.

I noitced that the rim has 4 ever so small notches where the rim and rotors Meet. I sprayed a good amount of anything to loosen up nuts or bolts and let it sit while pink floyd played and then literally kicked the tire on the bottom half and out it Popped.

Great help guys. Brake job successfully completed.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1999 ML320 / 2005 C230 / 2004 E320 4matic wagon
92 Posts
Have a feeling it's whatever they use on the roads to De-Ice, whatever it is, it's not rust.

·
Registered
99 ML430 - 13 328i
1,112 Posts
just clean it off, nothing else you can do. everytime you take off the wheels its always to spray something on the hub, but i forgot what

·
Registered
99 ML 320 (dearly departed), 03 E 500, 05 FX35 (Sold), 07 Cayenne S (Sold), 06 Cayenne Turbo
616 Posts
This has got to be the funniest thread ever. To give an intelligent suggestion to Kirate Kick the wheels is priceless. My concern is this guy kicked the wheels off and it worked but lowering the ML on no bolts didnt? What the hell do you squat? Did you summons the ancient wack-a-wheel Gods to help you on this one.

I am dying lauging now!

:big laugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts