Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am new on this board (first post) My wife and I just bought a 2000 ML320 and it has the stereo with the display for the nav and telephone, but the nav unit is not installed. What do i need to have navigation in this truck? Is it terribly expensive and how hard is it to instal?

thanks

·
Registered
99ML320 (retired) C230 530xi 911-C4
2,229 Posts
Forbidden to reply to this post

Welcome to the board.
We are however forbidden to respond to questions that have passed the >1,000 times asked/month status.
Instead we refer you to the friendly search function located on the upper right corner of this site: or here's the link

http://www.mbnz.org/forums/search/query.asp

[:p]

·
Registered
02ML320 & 06RClass (sold)
1,632 Posts
RE: Forbidden to reply to this post

roadsession - 3/27/2005 12:15 PM

Welcome to the board.
We are however forbidden to respond to questions that have passed the >1,000 times asked/month status.
Instead we refer you to the friendly search function located on the upper right corner of this site: or here's the link

http://www.mbnz.org/forums/search/query.asp

[:p]
Good job, road.

·
Registered
'08 Acura MDX
3,108 Posts
jleilich - 3/27/2005 12:05 PM

Hey guys, I am new on this board (first post) My wife and I just bought a 2000 ML320 and it has the stereo with the display for the nav and telephone, but the nav unit is not installed. What do i need to have navigation in this truck? Is it terribly expensive and how hard is it to instal?

thanks
Mffffffffffff!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry about that.. i am a memeber of other boards and i know how that gets. I will search on the topic.

·
Registered
2009 ML550
866 Posts
ML320 Nav install Worth it!!

After your search, the install is fairly easy. Post your question, as many of us have done this already..

Stewart

1 - 6 of 6 Posts