Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I need help.My ML W163 cant speed up.Power los on Acceleration.Max rpm 2.5 and slowly starts to slow down.Gas pedal full pressed.Climb to hill around 30mph max and slows down.Im in Slovenia mecaniscs are banana.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Hi guys I need help.My ML W163 cant speed up.Power los on Acceleration.Max rpm 2.5 and slowly starts to slow down.Gas pedal full pressed.Climb to hill around 30mph max and slows down.Im in Slovenia mecaniscs are banana.
Welcome Branimir, :)

Please update your user cp info.

It could be a number of issues.
You had mechanics inspect your situation?
If so, then what error codes did they scan?
Post here.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,450 Posts
It’s in limp mode. Could be any number of things you really need to scan it with a pro level scanner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok.I will fill everything on computer when I arrive home.For now 2 mechan. Checked engine no errors.1 mechanic today changed Pressure sensor for turbo charger.Otrher mechanic changed set of V belt.In city goes ok Open highway and hill no power.I will pick up My car today.there is no point to leave it on service they dont know what is wrong.Everything else is fine just no power.If anything that I can do on my own pls let me know

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Ok.I will fill everything on computer when I arrive home.For now 2 mechan. Checked engine no errors.1 mechanic today changed Pressure sensor for turbo charger.Otrher mechanic changed set of V belt.In city goes ok Open highway and hill no power.I will pick up My car today.there is no point to leave it on service they dont know what is wrong.Everything else is fine just no power.If anything that I can do on my own pls let me know
Both mechanics robbed you blind.

Please find a reputable mechanic that knows how to work on MBs.

Also, take advantage of the search button, top right corner, and look for "w163 270 cdi 2004 no acceleration", "w163 270 cdi 2004 power loss" or on google. That's what the search button/feature is used for - however, NOT many use it....TOO Lazy, imo.

example of what you can find - https://www.benzworld.org/forums/w163-m-class/1455560-ml270-cdi-loss-power.html

There are a few things you can DIY.

:wink

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much. Your info was very useful to me and I found good answer. I will try with Air and Fuel-Diesel filter change after that MAF sensor. Good Mercedes-Benz Mechanic is not close to me. Im on ocean side of Country so now is Tourist traffic JAM.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Thank you very much. Your info was very useful to me and I found good answer. I will try with Air and Fuel-Diesel filter change after that MAF sensor. Good Mercedes-Benz Mechanic is not close to me. Im on ocean side of Country so now is Tourist traffic JAM.
If you buy a replacement, make sure you purchase a GENUINE OEM MAF - no generic ones please.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Khomer2 Thank You very very much.Car fixed today.It fly's on the road. Main Problem was As you can see on the picture Air Filter. I changed and Fuel filter also.Since I purchase ML 30 days ago_Owner before me didn't change this for a long time.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
3 Participants
Branimir
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing