Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
C230K Sport Sedan
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the ML Road Rally today and got to take the ML beyond it's limits which come pretty early. Did 180's twice on their track and killed some cones. I learned some interesting trivia today, ML turns out to be an abbreviation for Mercedes for Ladies. They had cosmetics counters and everything was definately geared towards the ladies, their primary demographic. The new Sirius antenna on the C-class, which was body colored was much smaller than last year's fugly box but still detracts from the clean lines of the trunk, like a big zit on your face.

As for the Lady's Mercedes, it was much nicer inside than before, the outside improved to but it's still retains that made in Alabama charm. I was seasick from it's rocking side to side and front to back but no more so than being in a small boat in rough seas.

WARNING: no givaways, nothing, nada, zilch. No coupon towards any purchase, no golf balls, no MB hat, just cookies and water and you can do better at my dealer and get your car washed at the same time.

·
Registered
W203, W211, W212
156 Posts
The only thing I liked was a chance to sit in the CLS. I usually hate the SUV events cuz they let you "test the offroad ability" but going ovefr lil bumps.

·
Registered
2001 C320
247 Posts
I signed up to go to this event, but decided to go on a carribean cruise instead.

GM puts on a great event with their Auto Show In Motion.
Gm brings their cars plus the competition and has road courses setup to allows us folk to drive all sorts of cars.
In February 2002, I went to this to test drive a Corvette again because my intention was to buy a 1999-2000 Corvette. Then I drove a C320 and fell in love with the car and bought one 6 months later.

Thanks GM.[}:)]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts