Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi !

I am living in Brussels and I m looking for the new ML 2006. Someone can help me and tell me where I can find it now ?

It is very urgent !

Thank you very much for your help !

·
Registered
'12 Peugeot 3008 HYbrid4 (sorry!)
397 Posts
Hi,

Either: go to the States and get one (quick, but quite a lot of administrative trouble, if the vehicle is going to be used in Europe).

Or: Exit your office at 3 Montoyerstraat Bruxelles (Belgique), carry on the Montoyerstraat for 85 m, turn right on the Avenue des Arts (R20a) for 100m, then exit from Brussels and carry on the R20 for another 500m, then carry on the Avenue des Arts for 100m. Now turn right on the Madouplein (N2) after 48m, and carry on the Chaussée de Louvain (N2) for 1.1km. After a total of 2 Km abd 0H03 you will be standing in front of 1150 Chaussée de Louvain Bruxelles (Belgique) - home of
http://www.europa.mercedes.be.

Go in, find a salesperson (they're nice), place your order, and sometime in this fall you'll have your W164.

[;)][;)][;)][;)]

Birger

·
Registered
ML 320 CDI
59 Posts
Hi,

I had an option on a new ML (W164) since january and I have finalized my order yesterday at my Belgian dealer

ML 320 CDI, Obsidian Black, Black leather, FULL option (except Sport-package, AMG-package, off road-technic).

Should be production JULY, delivery 8 weeks later.

Greetings from Belgium !

·
Registered
'12 Peugeot 3008 HYbrid4 (sorry!)
397 Posts
ML 2006 - to chris.be

Seeing that the PM's don't seem to work (the PM below stayed in the outbox for more than a day):

Hi, almost-neighbor!

That sounds VERY interesting that you can get the W164 so quickly. Last I checked with my Belgian dealer (Mercedes Europa), I was quoted a (slightly) later arrival date in Belgium than here in Luxyland. Currently, I'm scheduled for August production and October delivery - and my option/pre-order dates from October 2004.

Could you please give a bit more details (dealer/dates)? - I think I'd like to put a little pressure on my salesperson.

Thanks in advance, and best greetings

Birger

1 - 4 of 4 Posts