702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some pics i recently took

Attachments

·
Registered
w126 420 sel
622 Posts
you have some things i would like on my car! the wood shift knob is elegant, the pioneer face is attractive and the door sills had a nice touch. how did you get your center console carpet black, is that just a cut out black rubber/carpet mat? its looks nice. let me know, i'll probably be do the same.

·
Registered
86 420 sel,
162 Posts
Looks good, keep up the good work
Makes me want to go out and work on mine,[:)]
but i have to work [:(]
Hope i get some quality time in this weekend

·
Registered
97 Ford Scorpio Cosworth
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got those floor mats custom made, they do match the exterior color of my car, so does the piece in the center console wich is made out of the same velours. i told the seller of the mats to send me a piece of the velours and cut it to the right size.

the pioneer head unit is a mp3/wma compatible cd player and works great. i also got pioneer speakers in the stock locations.

the door sills are from germany, so is the shifting knob wich matches the factory wood perfectly.

future plans are a nice wooden steering wheel and a dark blue (exterior and floor mats matching) suede headliner wich i will do my self.

·
AMG Forums Moderator
SLK55 (2006) C36 (1995)
3,288 Posts
how come the left and right interior door handles are different? not done yet? I think it would look nice if you changed the lower peices as well.

·
Registered
97 Ford Scorpio Cosworth
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cyberdrakon - 4/21/2005 4:21 PM

how come the left and right interior door handles are different? not done yet? I think it would look nice if you changed the lower peices as well.
finally someone who recognized, yap i didnt do the driverside doorhandle, the handles in the back are done black aswell...

do you think i should dye the plasic pieces arround the "pockets" aswell?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
DEF....its looking really good! I like the cream interior and that dark wood is amazing.

All you need is that steering wheel swap we've been talking about.[:)]

·
Registered
1988 560SEL sold:
4,717 Posts
the wood in your SEC is beautiful.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of having things dangle from the rear view mirror, but it's your car, do whatever works for you.

·
Registered
1994 W124 E320 1997W140 S320(RIP),1993W140300SE(RIP),2000W208CLK320(RIP) , 1993 W201 190E 2.6 (RIP),
1,821 Posts
Def, that SEC is just, well, DEF! Ha! Awesome. HEY, 190E? where'd that come from. Front end treatment is exactly like mine[8D]

·
Registered
97 Ford Scorpio Cosworth
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ackvig - 4/22/2005 1:51 PM

Def, that SEC is just, well, DEF! Ha! Awesome. HEY, 190E? where'd that come from. Front end treatment is exactly like mine[8D]
190D, my fathers... he likes diesels, i do not...

i hooked him up with the wooden steering wheel wich is custom made and the wooden shifting knob, some rims are planed but we dont already know what they are going to be like.

thanks for the compliments, there went alot of work and money into the sec already[:)]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts