Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1995 c280
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1995 c280. I was wondering if I had a mirror adjuster switch or whatever they call it. Whenever I want to adjust my mirrors I have to open the window and use my hand to do it. theres a switch between the two front seats but It never worked.

·
Registered
1995 C220
2,800 Posts
the switch betwen the seats is the one. try turning the knob left or right, thats how you switch from left or right mirror. ALot of people put it in the middle, and it wont work in the middle position.

·
Registered
1995 c280
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can't turn it. It's not a circular one. Its one of the square ones. you can only move it up, down, left, and right. you can't turn it. How am I gonna know if its the switch thats bad or the wires(maybe motor?)
Thanks

·
Registered
1995 C220
2,800 Posts
well, there's got to be a way to switch between the left and right mirror. I dont believe both are bad at the same time. So, for starters, check the fuse and make sure you have power. Then switch it to left side and see if it works. Then switch to right side and see if it works. If it works on one side and not the other, you know it is the mirror. If it doesnt work on either side, you know (maybe) that it is the switch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts